The Foundation for Faces of Children is dedicated to improving the lives of children with craniofacial differences, including cleft lip, cleft palate, and other head and facial conditions. Our mission is to provide patients and families with the most accurate, up-to-date, and accessible information about facial differences, and to advocate for the best care possible for children with facial differences.
- Leading doctors in craniofacial conditions have reviewed the medical content of this site
- Advice about everything from feeding and breathing to sleeping and nutrition
- What you need to know about prenatal diagnosis
- Guide to selecting a team of health-care providers
- A checklist of what to bring along to your team visits